InDesign Menu--Marker Comp

Since I'm going to be in New Mexico for the entire spring break period, I had to take all of my pictures early (last Sunday because that was the only day this week that it was actually sunny). I was stressed out of my mind on Sunday trying to get all of the pictures while it was still sunny, and felt like crap after eating all of the random fast food items I had to buy and take pictures of for this, but once that nightmare was over, the marker comp part of the assignment got a lot easier because I already had all my pictures taken. As Rusty said, I "did it ass backwards." I had fun being creative and making the marker comp layout and I'm excited to make the actual thing on InDesign now. And, I'm finding great use of my stock bulldog photos I have from my girlfriend's brother's dog so I'm excited about that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

InDesign Newsletter Layout

My Favorite Ride--Finished